Skip to content 12 December 2016
Trending in Global Investor Communications
- Single page online summary versions of corporate reports are making more of an appearance, acknowledging the desire to access key information at a glance. Further information can often be gleaned by digging deeper into further pages of the full online report if this is not made available.
- More engaging annual reporting experiences are being introduced through integration of video, augmented reality and social media.
- The simplification and reduction of report content is on the rise in an effort to ensure reports are more relevant and accessible.
- Integrated Reporting continues to gain traction globally, particularly in countries where this is mandated. Increasingly, Australian companies who are not yet reporting this way are planning their move towards Integrated Reporting in the near future.
- Investor videos are becoming more popular as they can be used to convey company highlights and messages, performance and outlook.